Thanks to its breakthrough model for early detection and prevention of excessive debt, the organization enables risky profiles to escape the “double penalty” of financial and social exclusion.
Cresus also works with financial institutions issuing credits to make their practices more responsible.
Cresus commits to a 3 steps program of education, prevention and early detection:
- Educate and support risky profiles: through consultations in local centers, on the Internet (http://www.federationcresus.fr ), and a web radio (www.radiocresus.fr)
- Build partnerships with organizations facing insolvency (social housing organizations, energy providers, mutual insurance companies, social workers,…) to train both their teams and the risky populations for a better prevention upstream
- Create a platform with partner credit actors detecting very early on risky profiles and offering them support
- Work with public authorities to support a policy for active prevention of excessive debt
AfC’s coaching focused on the two following deliverables:
- Development of the business plan of the CRESUS platform for preventing excessive debt
- Impact assessment of the organization
“As a social entrepreneur, I consider the project with Advise for Change has gone beyond our expectation by building in record time and with high expertise impact assessment tools and a business plan that enable us to manage our development. Each step of the project has been carefully prepared and delivered in excellent conditions. The final result is exceptional.”
Jean-Louis KIEHL– Crésus – Ashoka Fellow, Director of Crésus Alsace and President of the federation